Codman and Despredelle originally designed this building in 1906 for the Austin Biscuit Company. Until the mid 1980's, it housed baking operations for Stop & Shop, a major supermarket chain. Finegold Alexander worked with the new building owners to create a mixed use complex for the existing building and a new 6-story roof top addition. This additional space is feasible because the A/E team realized the ‘hidden’ potential of the existing structure to carry the new loads and the cores required for dual use for offices and residences. The building provides 170,000 sq ft of office space, 108 residential units, approximately 20,000 sf of street level retail space, and underground parking.