Prominently located on the corner of Blackstone Square in the South End, this project is the adaptive use of two structures in the South End Historic District - the former 19th century Salvation Army Harbor Light Center and the adjacent, ca. 1855, five-story brick rowhouse. The combined buildings provide 12 gracious residential units, ranging in size from one to three bedrooms, and a six car parking garage. The design approach architecturally resolves the multiple levels between the two adjacent structures with private elevator access to each unit. Modern, sustainable systems and luxury kitchens and baths are major features of the renovation. The red brick and limestone exteriors are completely restored, with all new windows, masonry repair, roof decks, new landscaping and an entry lobby at grade.